- Update the storage controller's firmware and driver.
- As per the image above , login to the msdpm2010 instance and change the value in the red circle to 300 and reboot server.
Monday, April 30, 2012
Monday, April 23, 2012
- Snapshots are not for production servers. They are not backups.
- Never delete a snapshot in a chain.
- If you delete a snapshot via hyper-v console , wait for it to merge back into it's parent.
- Use Microsoft DPM 2012 and hardware vss writers where possible.
- Never increase the capacity of a base vhd when it has a broken avhd chain.
- Some recommendations on vhd recovery are visible on my linkedin profile
- Windows Server 2012 will make it easier to recover from broken snaphot chains.
Monday, April 16, 2012
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\ClientAccess\Owa\14.2.283.3
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\ClientAccess\Owa\18.104.22.168
Once they are deleted then copy and paste themes folders from a healthy cas server back where they should go on the problematic server.
If the above steps dont work. Go to a server that is working ok and export the following regkeys and then add them to the server that had the problem and re-apply the rollup and problem will be solved.